Youth Case Keenum Jersey

in Suggestions Section Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:59 am
by huangjian123 • 57 Posts

Mirage or real? That was the question for the Denver Broncos after they beat a horrible Arizona Cardinals team in what feels like forever ago. After Sundayís 30-23 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs Youth Case Keenum Jersey , thereís no question it was a desert mirage. In the process, Denver has now lost seven-straight games to the Chiefs. For that result to come in what John Elway called a ďmust-winĒ game, the Broncos (3-5) season is on the precipice of being over ó if not there already. To make matters even more interesting, the NFL trade deadline falls on Tuesday.WinnersPhillip Lindsay Denverís undrafted running back was his typical self, and this time as the lead back. Lindsay finished with 18 carries for 95 yards and a touchdown. Itís so much fun to watch Lindsay carry the ball and play the game. You can tell how much he loves this. Week in and week out, heís on this list and someone whom fans can be proud of.Courtland Sutton Speaking of rookies who continue to impress and do their jobs, the Broncos receiver needs more chances and touches in this offense. As Iíve said before, Bill Musgrave needs to call three to five deep 50/50 balls for Sutton since he always seems to come down with them or get pass interference calls. Sutton had three catches for 78 yards, the later leading Denver. Tim Patrick The Broncos receiver only had one catch, but at the time (we thought) it was huge since it was at the end of the first half and resulted in a touchdown. The 24-yard touchdown would serve as a confidence builder for the offense and team, especially since Kansas City scored on the previous drive and got the ball to start the second half. Alas, the play didnít matter. But credit still goes to Patrick for making a nice catch. He also had a nice run for 13 yards on an end-around. Losers Broncos offensive lineWeíve come to expect some shitty showings by this unit, but my God. Even for Denverís offensive line, this showing was horrid. What makes it worse is that it came against a bad Chiefs defense. By my count, four of the teamís 10 penalties were on the offensive line, and the Broncos allowed five sacks. Case Keenum For the amount of money Denver is paying him, until he plays a clean game, he will remain on this list. In every game Keenum has started for the Broncos, thatís now eight Womens Courtland Sutton Jersey , heís thrown an interception in all of them. And while Denver allowed five sacks, not all of them were on the line. Keenum has the pocket awareness of a newborn kangaroo. Neither has any idea where they are, theyíre blind to the world around them, and completely vulnerable to anything that gets near them.Vance Joseph At what point is enough enough? Stop delaying the inevitable and fire Joseph. Make the switch to Tom McMahon, who has coordinated the only unit for the Broncos that has been consistent. Bring what McMahon has done for the special teams to the whole team. Bill Musgrave Speaking of enough is enough ... Denverís offensive coordinator had his moments, but he just canít help himself. Musgrave wants this offense to do things itís not good at. As Benjamin Allbright pointed out on Twitter, on first-and-goal from the 8-yard line, Musgrave calls two passes and a draw, and got bailed out on fourth down. Musgrave then calls a flea-flicker. Allbright: ďOur RBs have gone 27 carries for 173 yards ... letís throw a flea flicker to the wide side of the field with our average arm QB, and some swing passes.ĒBradley RobyWhile Lindsey is always in the winners group, hereís where youíll always find Denverís cornerback.Broncos defense Kareem Huntís 23-yard touchdown on fourth down epitomizes this season and team. It is downright embarrassing. Donít worry Broncos Country, only 11 more games to go until we hit the offseason and can talk about less depressing things than our coaching staff being inept and players sucking. Weíll once again be talking about the NEW head coach and coaching staff he brings in (please be Mike Tomlin, Pete Carroll, or Mike Shanahan but without GM duties). Weíll be talking about what lineman we will take with our high first round pick, and weíll be renewed with hope for the 2019 season. 11 weeks guys, thatís all we have to endure. Weíre almost there.Last Week: 9-6Overall: 41-35-2Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) at New York Giants (1-4) 6:20pm FOX/NFLNThese Eagles are up and down like a yo-yo. Iím not sure if they simply arenít hungry for winning anymore, or what in the world is going on. Thankfully playing the Giants is pretty much a recipe for success. Prediction: Eagles 31, Giants 19Indianapolis Colts (1-4) at New York Jets (2-3) 11:00am CBSWill the Colts be any healthier this week? Will the Jets play like they did last week? Or will we see a crap team vs crap team? Iím pretty sure itís the latter. Prediction: Colts 20, Jets 17Pittsburgh Steelers (2-2-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (4-1) 11:00am CBSWhich fan base do I want to piss off most? The Steelers or the Bengals? Pretty sure Iíve already pissed off the Cincy crowd with my power rankings Youth Bradley Roby Jersey , so might as well even things out. Prediction: Steelers 23, Bengals 24Los Angeles Chargers (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (2-2-1) 11:00am CBSLets go Baker! Do us all a solid and beat the Chargers. Prediction: Chargers 23, Browns 24Buffalo Bills (2-3) at Houston Texans (2-3) 11:00am CBSIím not even sure what to say about this game, but the Texans have won 2 in a row, and theyíre at home, so Iím going with the hot hand. Prediction: Bills 20, Texans 27Chicago Bears (3-1) at Miami Dolphins (3-2) 11:00am FOXAs Iíve said week over week, the Dolphins just donít impress me and I think they fell backwards into a 3-0 record. Add to that that the Bears are fresh and ready to attack. Prediction: Bears 27, Dolphins 17Arizona Cardinals (1-4) at Minnesota Vikings (2-2-1) 11:00am FOXI really want the Cardinals to win, but sadly, that isnít happening this week. Donít worry Cardinals fans, itíll happen next week. Prediction: Cardinals 13, Vikings 27Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-2) at Atlanta Falcons (1-4) 11:00am FOXStay safe Tampa. Thatís all. Predictions: Buccaneers 17, Falcons 24Seattle Seahawks (2-3) at Oakland Raiders (1-4) 11:00am FOXThe Seahawks took the Rams to the brink, so they should have a relative cakewalk against this joke of a team. Welcome to .500 Seahawks. Prediction: Seahawks 27, Raiders 24Carolina Panthers (3-1) at Washington Redskins (2-2) 11:00am FOXThe Panthers are rounding into form, and Alex Smith is rounding into Alex Smith. At least no records should be shattered against the Redskins this week. Prediction: Panthers 27, Redskins 17Los Angeles Rams (6-0) at Denver Broncos (2-4) 2:05pm FOXLook no further than anything Iíve said for the last few freaking weeks. Plus the fact I already updated their records in here should paint an accurate picture. If ďAny Given SundayĒ is a certain percentage of a chance to win, I still give the Broncos a 0% chance Womens Bradley Chubb Jersey , because on any given Sunday theyíre likely to lose to the damn bye week. Prediction: Rams 51 unless they have pity on us, Broncos 13 unless $wag plays at halftime of a blowoutJacksonville Jaguars (3-2) at Dallas Cowboys (2-3) 2:25pm CBSLook for the Jags to want to get last weekís nasty ass taste out of their mouth, and the Cowboys are the unlucky team to feel their wrath. Prediction: Jags 24, Cowboys 9Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at Tennessee Titans (3-2) 2:25pm CBSHow do I pick the Ravens when they didnít even score double digits last week? How? Oh yeah, cause the Titans donít inspire me at all. Prediction: Ravens 24, Titans 23Kansas City Chiefs (5-0) at New England Patriots (3-2) 6:20pm NBC SNFI honestly have no idea how to handicap this game. I canít wait to watch it though. On the one hand, FYTB, on the other hand, FYKC (FY Kansas City for those with too much BBQ on the brain to understand what that acronym means). This is in Foxboro, so I want to swing the Patriots way, but this is also KC who seems to have their number. I really donít know. Can I call it a tie? Prediction: Chiefs 42, Patriots 43San Francisco 49ers (1-4) at Green Bay Packers (2-2-1) 6:15pm ESPN MNFIím not sure how the Packers could lose this game. Even if Rodgers doesnít play, the Packers will win this game. Prediction: Niners 17, Packers 31Bye Week: New Orleans Saints , Detroit Lions

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 386 Guests are online.:
porrijamaxe

We welcome our newest member: porrijamaxe
Board Statistics
The forum has 47625 topics and 68686 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen