Ryan Dzingel Jersey

in Suggestions Section Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:58 am
by huangjian123 • 102 Posts

NASHVILLE Ryan Dzingel Jersey , Tenn. (AP) — The Nashville Predators credited their defensive effort after their latest win.Kevin Fiala scored the tiebreaking goal late in the second period and the Predators beat the Buffalo Sabres 2-1 Monday night. Ryan Ellis also scored and Pekka Rinne stopped 21 shots to help Nashville win its second straight.“I thought we were really good defensively tonight,” Nashville coach Peter Laviolette said. “They’ve got a lot of tools over there, a lot of people that can hurt you, certainly that top line and they’ve got some guys from the back end that can really move the puck and add to the rush.”Rinne stopped eight shots in the first, five in the second and eight in the third. Five of the eight Rinne turned away in the third came in the final 1:17 with Hutton lifted for an extra attacker — including a stop on a slap shot by the Sabres’ Jack Eichel with 15.4 seconds remaining.“That was one of our better defensive games all year,” Rinne said. “Guys did an extremely good job just staying with it. … They have a lot of team speed and they’re top couple of lines are pretty dangerous.”Sam Reinhart had a goal for Buffalo, which is 0-2-1 since a 10-game winning streak — with each loss coming by one goal. Carter Hutton had 23 saves.“It seems like we’ve been having trouble for a little bit here,” Reinhart said. “So we’ve got to figure that out Womens Tom Pyatt Jersey , get back to what gave us success earlier.”On the Predators’ go-ahead goal, Craig Smith had the puck in the left corner and found Fiala at the left faceoff dot, where he snapped a quick wrist shot between Hutton’s pads with 3:26 left in the middle period. It gave Fiala six points in his last six games.Reinhart had tied the score 1-1 earlier in the period. After a mad scramble in front, Reinhart’s backhand was turned aside by Rinne but Nashville captain Roman Josi’s clearing attempt with his backhand went into the net, giving Reinhart his seventh of the season at 5:20.“I did like the shot mentality in that little spurt,” Sabres coach Phil Housley said. “I thought there were times where we did control the play. But other than that, I didn’t mind the way we played. I just thought we needed to generate more.”Housley served as an assistant coach with the Predators for four seasons prior to getting the head coaching job in Buffalo.Ellis scored the game’s first goal with 3:35 left in the first. With the Predators on a power play, Josi sent a pass from the right point to Ellis at the top of the left faceoff circle Jordan Nolan Jersey Womens , and Ellis fired a one-timer high to Hutton’s glove side.“Great win for us, I think especially the defense played well and Peks was Peks like always,” Josi said. “It’s a huge win. That’s a good team over there. They’re playing really well this year.”NOTES: The road team had won the previous six matchups between the teams. … Nashville is 15-1-0 this season when scoring first. … Predators C Nick Bonino returned to the lineup after missing one game with an illness. … Reinhart has six goals and one assist in seven career games against Nashville. … Hutton, who served as Rinne’s backup in Nashville for three seasons beginning in the 2013-14 season, dropped to 0-3-1 against his former team.UP NEXTSabres: Host Toronto on Tuesday night to open a stretch of four straight at home.Predators: At Vancouver on Thursday night. DETROIT (AP) — The Detroit Red Wings earned and got some breaks while extending their season-high winning streak to three games.Justin Abdelkader scored a short-handed goal midway through the third period and Trevor Daley put the puck in an empty net for another short-handed score in the final minute, helping Detroit beat the New Jersey Devils 4-3 on Thursday night.“We’re getting some bounces,” Detroit defenseman Niklas Kronwall said.The Devils pulled goaltender Cory Schneider with about 1 1/2 minutes left and a Detroit penalty gave them a two-man advantage. Daley cleared the puck from below Detroit’s goal line and it caromed off the boards and into the net with 42.8 seconds left, giving the Red Wings a two-goal lead they needed.“I wouldn’t say it was luck Zack Smith Jersey ,” Devils coach John Hynes said. “They won the faceoff clean and wound up getting a good bounce. They dug in, won the faceoff, won it clean, and had an opportunity to at least have a chance to make that type of play.”Marcus Johansson scored for New Jersey with 4 seconds left on a goal that stood after review.Jimmy Howard made 25 saves for the Red Wings, who dropped their first seven games and nine of their first 10 overall in the worst start in franchise history.“Momentum is a huge part of this league, and that’s helping us a lot right now,” coach Jeff Blashill said.Schneider stopped 27 shots for the Devils, who have lost five of six after opening the season with four wins.“I think right now there’s a confidence issue Ryan O'Reilly Jersey Womens ,” Johansson said.Hynes insisted he’s not concerned.“You don’t instill confidence in anybody. You earn your confidence,” he said. “When we decide to play the right way and get more competitive and do the right things, that’s when confidence comes in.”Michael Rasmussen pulled Detroit into a tie with a power-play goal at the 4:59 mark of the third shortly after Sami Vatanen put New Jersey ahead.Detroit’s Martin Frk scored 7:54 into the game on a power play. New Jersey’s Blake Coleman tied the game late in the second.Luke Glendening took the puck away from New Jersey’s Will Butcher in Detroit’s end to set up Abdelkader’s go-ahead goal. The forward carried the puck up the ice and got a shot on net, leading to Abdelkader scoring off the rebound.“I’m the most important penalty killer, and I didn’t do a good enough job,” Schneider said. “They got two special-teams goals off rebounds and I really think I should have had their first power-play goal. It was a hard shot, but I need to get around to that.”Hynes disagreed with Schneider’s assessment of his performance.“I thought he played pretty well for some of the looks he got, some of the traffic Brian Elliott Jersey , he made some big saves,” Hynes said. “From his part, that’s an encouraging sign for us.”NOTES: Wade Megan, a 28-year-old center, made his Detroit debut and played in his fourth NHL game. He took Joe Hicketts‘ roster spot after the 22-year-old defenseman was sent to the AHL’s Grand Rapids Griffins. … The Devils scratched F Stefan Noesen with an upper-body injury.UP NEXTDevils: Travel to play the New York Islanders on Saturday night.Red Wings: Host Edmonton on Saturday night.

Scroll up

Visitors
13 Members and 91 Guests are online.:
jacqueline0369, figu11, healdata, pvrb anter, Future Point, Black Latte, Timen Aidkh, CollinsWill, scr888inmalaysia, pemadersn, Statue Of Unity, scxaswert, lauraine williams

We welcome our newest member: figu11
Board Statistics
The forum has 57186 topics and 81915 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen