you try to get an athlete

in General Section Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:58 am
by Banning • 227 Posts

Whatís your post-race indulgence? When I was competing, it was very, very balanced. I didnít really deprive myself or have this ultra-strict Adidas Superstar Femme Fleur diet or lifestyle. I think itís kind of a relic from old days that people think athletes are great athletes because they are willing to make all these sacrifices that normal Nike Air Presto Donna people wouldnít make. Thatís not true; great athletes are great because they are blessed with a tremendous amount of talent and work very hard to figure out how to smartly and intelligently get the best from themselves and their performance. Working now with athletes at the highest level, our advice to them is: if you try to get Adidas ZX 750 Femme an athlete on a nutrition programme that is something they donít like; they donít want to do it as itís not balanced, they are not going to do it.

Did you have a Adidas Superstar Damen Schwarz set pre-race meal or breakfast? No, I didnít have a particular meal simply because with all the travelling around the world you never know whatís going to be available and Nike Air Max 1 Womens the last thing you want is to get yourself into a ritual, and all of a sudden itís not available. I tried to avoid that and superstition and that sort of thing. You have to Nike Air Max 97 Mujer learn to be flexible about it, not let it affect your performance.

Usain Bolt or Mo Farah? Of course Iíd watch Usain Bolt. Just because having been a sprinter. I love watching Mo Farah, but any time I watch athletics, the favourite thing for me is the sprints over everything else. So thatís an easy one for me. Iíll switch to Nike Air Presto Femme Mo for the last 600 metres!

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 479 Guests are online.:
Banning

We welcome our newest member: abanesh
Board Statistics
The forum has 48142 topics and 69369 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen