The Chiefs played their first game

in General Section Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 am
by chenyan94 • 52 Posts

since the release of running back Kareem Hunt on Sunday and Hunt’s release was a topic of conversation in the locker room after beating the Raiders 40-33 in Oakland.Head coach Andy Reid pointed to the team’s statement from Friday and said he didn’t want to distract from “my locker room leadership overcoming the situation.” Hunt’s former teammates had a bit more to say.Quarterback Patrick Mahomes said “we don’t do those things” in reference to the video of Hunt shoving and kicking a woman while wide receiver Chris Conley said his thoughts were focused on the hope that Hunt “gets the help that he needs.”“Kareem being a friend of mine Kareem Hunt Jersey , I think the impact is just that — Kareem as a person,” Conley said, via ESPN.com. “I didn’t think about football or how it would have an impact on this locker room or on our season at all. Because obviously, this is secondary. And life, life is first. You know Chris Jones Color Rush Jersey , he has some things that he needs to learn. Some time that he needs to take. Reflection. I think he’s going to do that. Hopefully he has those people around him in that circle who are going to help him through that.”Spencer Ware took over as the lead back in Hunt’s absence and said the team will not let “anything that happens on the outside dictate or control what we have inside.” They were able to keep things in hand on Sunday and will try to do the same as they face the Ravens and Chargers over a five-day span in the next two weeks. Each week, Pro Football Focus shares some notes from the Kansas City Chiefs’ previous game as part of something it calls PFF Insights. This week, the Chiefs are coming off a 40-33 win over the Oakland Raiders.Let’s dive in:Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes finished 23 of 38 for 295 passing yards and four touchdowns, along with nine carries for 52 yards in the game. Of those numbers, PFF sent in his stats while under pressure.On defense https://www.thechiefsfanshop.com/Mitchell-Schwartz-Jersey , the NFL’s reigning AFC defensive player of the month, defensive lineman Chris Jones, had another strong game against Oakland. Jones had two pressures and forced a fumble, as well as 1.5 sacks to continue his eight-game sack streak.Other Chiefs notes from PFF for Week 13Travis Kelce had the best statistical game of his career against Oakland, bringing in all 12 of his targets for 168 yards and two scores. Mahomes had a perfect 158.3 passer rating when targeting Kelce in the game. The two have connected for 205 receiving yards on deep passes (20 or more yards) this season Ron Parker Jersey , the most among tight ends in the league.Dee Ford had his lowest-graded game of the season against the Los Angeles Rams on Monday night, but rebounded nicely against the Raiders, tallying six total pressures, including two sacks, one quarterback hit and three quarterback hurries. Ford leads all edge rushers in the NFL with 64 total pressures Tony Gonzalez Color Rush Jersey , including 12 sacks, 15 hits and 37 hurries (every NFL team has now had their bye week).

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 412 Guests are online.:
Vymajohn, nyppet tymmox

We welcome our newest member: Vymajohn
Board Statistics
The forum has 52247 topics and 74931 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen