The March that has

in General Section Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:12 am
by gfgfgfgfgfgf5 • 10 Posts

The March that has just been sent away, the day that is remembered - Lei Feng Memorial Day.Feng, a familiar name, spent his whole life in helping others. In the 22 years, he lived with gusto, not because he is famous, but because of his selfless dedication to society. "Human life is limited, but serving the people is limitless. I have to dedicate my limited life to the infinite service of the people." This is what he wrote in his diary, and he is short-lived again. A good abbreviation for a lifetime of refinement Cheap Cigarette Online Free Shipping. The descendants sing his virtues, how many people can do that simple and difficult to insist on a few words't worry, there are no bad guys in this world. "Live Lei Feng" will still be in this world, but you never pay attention to others. We have such a good person in our class. She is the leader of a class. With these several class committees, I will take responsibility for myself and carefully manage the discipline and hygiene in the class. Everything is well organized and there are classmates fighting. After the crying nose and other things happen, the sensitive apricot must be her first to get to know the situation.mber that one of the horse students cried without warning. This is a very "nonsense" thing. He held the forehead with one hand and wiped the tears of the beans falling from his face with the other hand. The roots of the ears are all red. The squad leader came out of the crowd with a sly smile on his face. This didn't seem to be the first time. After she saw the facts calmly, I took a piece of paper from me and put it on the back of his hand. Then he said to him: "The big man Cheap Newport 100S Cigarettes, crying when he meets a little thing, how can he become a big event in the future! Besides hitting his knee Buy Cheap Newports, isn��t it a big thing to cry?" I didn��t expect Ma��s classmates to really eat this set and wipe away the tears. Wipe the tears left on the face with a paper towel, put the stationery waiting for class, and when everyone sees things stable, they will disperse and go to each other Buy Newports Cheap. Chen Xingning also breathed a sigh of relief and returned to his seat to continue his studies. y day, you can see her busy figure, she shuttles back and forth, there is no time to wipe the sweat, if you stand behind her while she is working, it will scare the apricot, how serious she is! hard work does not need to be modified. She does not complain about serving the class Wholesale Newport Cigarettes Online. Whenever you praise her, she will be blushing. Do you think she is selfless and unobtrusive and modest? What? Love is selfless. Our whole life needs love from different people. It can be said that if there is no love, our life will not be so brilliant!

Scroll up

RE: The March that has

in General Section Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:03 am
by Olive

I really enjoy read this article and the topic is wonderfully presented. It is shared about the importance of life and helping others. how to get my printer online Everyone is busy with their lives and don't get time to spend with family. Thanks for sharing this topic.

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 336 Guests are online.:
andrena moul, mostafakhames

We welcome our newest member: andrena moul
Board Statistics
The forum has 52498 topics and 75255 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen