Write this letter is to express my gratitude wi

in General Section Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:42 am
by gfgfgfgfgfgf5 • 10 Posts

Write this letter is to express my gratitude with you, I am your big hand, your kindness will make me remember for life, a lot of love and touch, I can not thank you one by one, but my mother is I love you forever in myime is like an arrow Parliament Cigarettes, and the sun and the moon are like a shuttle. I was thrilled when I remembered every touching thing that took care of me. For my healthy life, for my growth and progress, my forehead has quietly added ahe past in memory is as dazzling as a splendid wave Marlboro Menthol 100S. I remember one night last summer, I suddenly had a high fever and felt uncomfortable. And you seem to be more uncomfortable than me, anxious like the ants on the hot pot, busy group turn. You will ice my forehead with a cold towel for a while, pour water for me for a while, and give me the temperature for a while, until I go to the hospital in the middle of the night Carton Of Newports, you will stay with me for a moment, my blurred eyes will see you tired. The face and the sly figure.m, although I am an ordinary little girl, I feel that I am the happiest person in the world. Because your love has given me strength and warmth, your selfless teaching has given me the way forward, I will always be Remember, remember this love. It is good health, family and awkward! But I will firmly say: ��Let my aunt get better. "This sentence. I will do this because of that one thing.ernoon of the day, my mother and I went to visit my aunt. She had a bone headache, so she lived in the orthopedic hospital. We are here to visit her. When I came to the hospital, I saw that my aunt was chatting with several patients. She saw us, waved and said goodbye to those few people, and we went into the ward. Not waiting for her aunt to sit warm, my mother immediately gave her aunt 100 yuan, saying that she was buying something for her. My aunt did not quit, but just told us about her situation in the hospital these days: "I have spent the past few days just like in hell. I don't know when the pain will come. Sometimes it hurts in the middle of the night, sometimes it hurts at noon. When I get hurt, I can't move. I need a nurse to get up. I don't know if it will be like that. (At this time, I saw tears in her eyes, but she also covered her with a stubborn smile Marlboro Gold Pack. Live her sorrow. My nose suddenly became sour, and my eyes shed a lot of tears. I must let my aunt get better. My New Year's wish is to make her healthy and healthy!
Finally Marlboro Cigarettes, I wish you all healthy and healthy, and the composition network is getting better and better. I am in the debut of the composition network, please bear with me.

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 402 Guests are online.:
chenyan94, Banning, panxing18

We welcome our newest member: tructiepbongda3
Board Statistics
The forum has 52193 topics and 74831 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen