The Chargers d

in Clan Section Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:21 am
by laiyongcai92 • 99 Posts

The NFL says New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram has been suspended for the first four regular season games of 2018 because of a violation of the league's performance enhancing drug policy.

The league has not released details about whether Ingram has tested positive for a performance enhancing drug or simply a banned masking agent.

The league says Ingram will be eligible to participate in all offseason and preseason practices and games Austin Hooper Jersey , and will be eligible to play in his first regular season game after the Saints visit the New York Giants on Sept. 30.

Ingram and his representatives at VIP Sports Management have not commented on the test results or whether Ingram will appeal.

Last season, Ingram rushed for a career-high 1 Jordan Whitehead Jersey ,124 yards and 12 touchdowns to go with 416 yards receiving.

Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers said this week that bringing back tight end Antonio Gates “would get my vote” as part of the team’s plan to move forward without Hunter Henry after Henry tore his ACL during a recent practice.

The Chargers said earlier this offseason that they’re moving on without their longtime star, although that was before Henry’s injury. During a chat with fans on the team’s website on Friday Eddie Yarbrough Jersey , General Manager Tom Telesco said they heard what Rivers had to say but that there’s been no change in plans at this point.

“Would be a natural fit, right? I saw that Philip voted for it Alex Lewis Jersey ,” Telesco said. “When it comes to roster moves, we are not a democracy. But we are not a dictatorship either. His vote was noted and accounted for. Antonio’s accomplishments and contributions to this organization are immeasurable. We will see what the future holds. I don’t have an update at this time.”

The Chargers did sign a tight end this week in undrafted rookie Austin Roberts. He joins Virgil Green Jarius Wright Jersey , Sean Culkin and Braedon Bowman as in-house options in L.A.

Los Angeles Chargers Customized Jerseys

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 127 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: kate
Board Statistics
The forum has 15156 topics and 28358 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen