The Sparkling Saga of the Swarovski Company

in Suggestions Section Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:53 am
by Craig Helms • 3 Posts

Not too long ago on a flight back home to Los Angeles swarovski crystal ireland after vacationing with my family on the East Coast, I sat next to a very interesting woman from New York. After mentioning to her that I design and make jewelry using Swarovski Crystals and sterling silver she started telling me that recently one of the grand-daughters of the original Swarovski's had started designing jewelry herself, using none other than the fine Austrian crystals that her family is known for. Fortunately enough I had my laptop on the plane and was able to show my next-seat neighbor my website for my business, Love Nyla. She was quite impressed with my designs and we promised to keep in touch.

The conversation inspired me to learn a little bit about the swarovski crystal bracelets ireland Swarovski Crystal history. After a little digging I found out that Daniel Swarovski first cut these gorgeous crystals under the watchful eye of his father, who was a glass and crystal cutter. In 1895 Daniel registered a patent for these gorgeous crystals that were made possible by his precision cutting machine, and demand for only the highest quality crystals.

In the 1920's during the "flapper" fashion swarovski crystal necklace ireland movement another patent was made for a revolutionary product: a long ribbon of fabric with crystals already attached, which could be easily sewn onto any garment to add the pizzazz and sparkle so popular at that time.

In 1956 another patent was registered, this time by swarovski crystal beads ireland Daniel's grandson Manfred, for the Aurora Borealis style of crystal, which has an almost imperceptible layer of metal layered within the crystal to cause a rainbow effect. This was such high fashion at the time that Manfred worked closely with Christian Dior to perfect this style.

In the 90's when tattoos, lace, and leotards were all the rage, Swarovski swarovski jewelry outlet ireland jumped onto that opportunity as well by introducing the Crystal Tattoos; tiny Swarovski crystals that could be attached directly to the skin with no fabric required. Since the 90's, Swarovski has continued to keep up with fashion and market trends, by introducing Crystallized components, a line that includes various jewelry-making components complete with Swarovski detailing, and Enlightened, a line of gems including Cubic Zirconia in various shapes and cuts. They have also started manufacturing and selling their own jewelry line using rhodium and their various crystals and gems. Swarovski has grown from a small, family-owned crystal cutting business to a multi-million dollar a year corporation with locations in most major malls, multiple web stores, as well as thousands of independent jewelry designers (like me!) who love to use their extraordinary items as inspiration.

Scroll up

RE: The Sparkling Saga of the Swarovski Company

in Suggestions Section Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am
by thuylien • 153 Posts
Scroll up

RE: Website NFL Live Streaming Free on?

in Suggestions Section Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:18 am
by leilei3915 • 11 Posts

2018403 leilei3915
true religion jeans
coach outlet store online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren uk
cheap jordan shoes
pandora outlet
canada goose outlet
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
polo outlet
prada outlet stores
pandora charm
yeezy boost 350 v2
pandora bracelet
nike shoes
kate spade handbags
true religion outlet
nike shoes on sale
coach outlet canada
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
true religion
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
giuseppe zanotti shoes
cheap ugg boots
canada goose jackets
true religion jeans
kate spade outlet
polo shirts
ugg boots
giuseppe zanotti shoes
canada goose outlet online
mcm backpack
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet online
pandora outlet
kate spade handbags
moncler jackets
louis vuitton outlet
ugg boots
coach outlet
coach outlet online
pandora charms
canada goose
nfl jerseys
michael kors official site
fred perry clothing
coach outlet store online
clarks shoes
canada goose jackets
vintage nhl jerseys
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet
fred perry polo
michael kors outlet clearance
pandora outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg boots clearance
michael kors outlet
true religion jeans
fitflops shoes
ray ban sunglasse
pandora outlet
ray ban wayfarer
fitflops outlet
fred perry polo
yeezy boost
michael kors handbags sale
coach outlet online
pandora jewelry
kate spade outlet online
moncler jackets
coach outlet clearance
true religion outlet
ray ban sunglasses
supreme t shirts
ralph lauren polo
pandora charms outlet
polo outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
coach outlet
tory burch outlet online
nfl jerseys wholesale
coach outlet
adidas outlet store
michael kors outlet
pandora charms
pandora charms
michael kors outlet store
fred perry clothing
ferragamo outlet
supreme clothing
cheap oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
kate spade outlet online

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 83 Guests are online.:
ammarah017

We welcome our newest member: ammarah017
Board Statistics
The forum has 13436 topics and 23762 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen