why students fail to get a cc+ job after college

in Bug Section Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:05 pm
by alec33 • 1 Post

It seems to me as a cc+ expert at http://yourhomeworkhelp.org/cplusplus-homework-help/ that we have two, opposite, rather impossible perspectives at play here.
1) Universities are simply job training facilities, and should be evaluated on that basis.
2) Universities have no obligation to prepare students for the world of work.
Common sense and pragmatism fall in between those two views.
Nothing wrong -- in fact, it is desirable -- that a young student or a retiree be able to attend a university and learn for the sake of learning. Including a field that has relatively few practical job applications, such as Eastern European history.
Nothing wrong -- in fact, it is desirable -- that a student be able to attend a university and be instructed in the things necessary to obtain good employment in a particular field.
The problem kicks in when young naive students -- and too often their families -- are unclear which they are getting into. It seems to me that clarity on the matter is the first things universities need to do a better job at.

Scroll up

RE: why students fail to get a cc+ job after college

in Bug Section Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:52 am
by baileyshaw437 • 1 Post

Well I think it is better to get job after completion of degree program because managing both job and education is not an easy task. Buy Essay UK

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 27 Guests are online.:
Ava Smith

We welcome our newest member: Ava Smith
Board Statistics
The forum has 11436 topics and 17570 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen